Catalyze: Disciples Making Disciples Everywhere
The following highlights include outcomes from year one of the five-year plan: September 2021 to August 2022:
• The five-year Fellowship National Strategic Plan — Catalyze: Disciples Making Disciples Everywhere was launched in September 2021.
• From September 2021 to August 2022, our Fellowship:
- appoints three long-term and two mid-term missionaries and sends 14 on short-term mission trips
- appoints 28 Fellowship chaplains raising the total to 136 chaplains
- establishes six Francophone partnerships to support church planting in Québec
- receives FAIR donations exceeding $2.9 million
- sees the Fellowship Foundation grows by $2.8 million, for an overall total of $13.1 million
• By August 2022, there were 523 Fellowship child sponsorships and our FAIR department was supporting 70 relief and development projects in 17 countries.