Catalyze national disciple-making movements among under reached people.
Fellowship International exists to catalyze disciple-making movements in strategic populations by empowering nationals.
Partnering with nationals for Kingdom impact.
Fellowship International personnel work strategically among under-reached and unreached peoples to catalyze 'disciple-making movements' (DMMs) and promote leadership development by partnering with nationals for evangelism, social justice, business and relief initiatives to advance the Kingdom of Christ.
- Discern, attuning to God
- Catalyze, leading the way
- Collaborate, building teams in partnership with our churches, and others
- Empower, resourcing for mission
- Multiply, cultivating disciple-makers
Empowering our people for Mission.
Disciple-making movements (DMMs) catalyze nationals to passionately promote disciple-making that joins God's mission to reach the generations of our world. Some means of this strategy include:
• Make disciples who make disciples
• Medical/Dental Care
• STM (short-term teams)
• Mid-term workers
• Business as mission
• Creative arts
• Alleviate human suffering
Equip and empower leaders to serve DMMs and existing churches in mission with God. Some means of this strategy include:
• Kairos Course
• Immerse and Internship
• Mission Coaching
• Member Care
• MK Care
• Literature and Media
• Church and Region Partnership
• Telling the Stories—Communications