Alleviate Human Suffering
Fellowship Aid and International Relief (FAIR) exists to alleviate human suffering and social injustice.
Partnering to alleviate suffering and facilitate social development
Fellowship Aid and International Relief (FAIR) seeks to be the key channel through which Fellowship churches provide humanitarian aid in Christ's name.
Support: “Cooperating churches” financially support FAIR relief projects and aid programs.
Share: “Coordinating churches” share in the facilitating of existing FAIR aid programs.
Create: “Collaborating churches” create new joint aid programs with FAIR.
Develop People and Partnerships
Fellowship Aid and International Relief (FAIR) will intentionally pursue:
1. Prayer—We value intercessory prayer as key to accomplishing our mission.
2. People—We value the poor and marginalized and seek to meet the humanitarian needs of suffering people.
3. Partnerships—We value the family relationship we have with Fellowship churches, Fellowship mission personnel, and Fellowship partners that work through local churches.
4. Projects—We value relief projects and sustainable aid programs that alleviate suffering, empower others, and do not create dependency.
5. Priority—We value the priority of spiritual transformation and understand relief and aid to be both the 'fruit of the Gospel' as well as creating opportunities for Gospel proclamation.
Empowering Others for God’s Mission
Fellowship Aid and International Relief (FAIR) partners with our sending churches, our mission personnel and National or International partners to alleviate human suffering as an expression of Christ's compassion. Through the creation of relief projects and aid programs connected to the local church, we desire to develop opportunities for the discipling of the nations.