Assisting for Mission
The Fellowship Services department assists all Fellowship National ministries by providing relevant services to our constituency, enabling them to effectively focus and remain on mission.
Supporting with Best Practices
The Fellowship Services department ensures our constituency the highest standards of Biblical stewardship and accounting best practices in the pursuit of their missional dreams and initiatives.
Respecting Stakeholders in the Process
—Ensuring God Honouring Practices
We depend on God's provision to accomplish God's mission.
We are committed to balance all administrative duties with respect for people, churches, and ministries while ensuring prudent accounting practices.
We are committed to the highest standards in every aspect of the donation process.
We are committed to responsible stewardship, being fiscally accountable and transparent to each Fellowship National department and with each donor.
We are committed to making decisions that are aligned with our mission resulting in measurable Kingdom growth.
Serving for Kingdom Impact
- The accounting needs of all Fellowship National ministries and departments.
- The highest standards of accountability and transparency in every aspect of the donation process.
- Health and pension plans to all missions personnel, church staff, National, and Regional employees.
- Best practices counsel to churches, staff and church treasurers.
- Financial support to churches and church plants through loans, appeals and grants.
- Support in the administration of the Fellowship Foundation.