The Fellowship is a voluntary association of over 500 churches in five Regions across Canada from the Yukon to the tip of Nova Scotia.
Membership in The Fellowship requires that each church be in agreement with The Fellowship's Affirmation of Faith and be a recognized church within their Region. Other than this basic requirement, Fellowship churches enjoy a great measure of independence. Ties are formed through interdependent relationships, rather than lines of authority.
The Fellowship is comprised of five Regions across Canada:
- Fellowship Pacific: includes British Columbia and Yukon Territory
- Fellowship Prairies: includes Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut
- FEB Central: includes Ontario and Anglophone Quebec
- AÉBÉQ: includes Quebec, Francophone Ontario, and Francophone New Brunswick
- Fellowship Atlantic: includes New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador
Learn more about Joining the Fellowship