Promoting writers and writing excellence within our Fellowship.
Fellowship Authors serves as a vehicle to encourage and promote writers. Through the Fellowship website, a presence at various National and Regional conferences, and facilitated by the National Fellowship Ministry Centre, Fellowship Authors provides exposure for books, fiction and non-fiction, produced by members of Fellowship churches.
Our mandate is to encourage and promote quality and to exalt Christ through the medium of the written word. A list of criteria for “hopefuls” is provided on this web site that will help to define what the Fellowship Authors committee is looking for. Each book submitted for consideration will be read and evaluated by one of the committee members to ensure that what we promote among our Fellowship constituency is of the highest standard possible.
Fellowship Authors charges no fees for its services. The authors of the books promoted receive the full value of any of their books that are sold minus whatever expenses are incurred to ship the books to and from National and Regional conferences.
We are looking for authors from among our Fellowship family. If you have written a book that you believe meets the criteria of Fellowship Authors, please do not hesitate to complete the form below.
The following criteria has been set for those wishing to be considered for inclusion as a Fellowship Author:
- The author must be a member of a Fellowship Baptist Church, an author outside of our Fellowship who has produced a work about the Fellowship, or an adherent of a Fellowship Church recommended by his or her pastor.
- The book can be fiction or nonfiction but must promote the cause of Christ.
- The book(s) should agree with the Statement of Faith of the Fellowship.
- The book should show writing excellence. Preference will be given to books that have gone through a rigorous editorial process by recognized professional editors. However, recognizing that excellence can be found outside of the above, consideration will also be given to works produced by non-royalty publishers.
- The book should have gone through the proper legal procedures and be published, have an ISBN, and copyrighted.
For a list of current Fellowship Authors, click here.
For more information about Fellowship Authors or to be considered for inclusion as a Fellowship Author, please complete the following form.