CHURCH: Willowdale Baptist, Toronto, ON
- Served as a Forest Engineer in Mozambique 1989-1991
- Appointed to teach at the Portuguese Bible Institute, Portugal in 1993
- Portuguese Field Director 2008-2014
- Church Planting in Vialonga, Portugal 2003-2012
- Returned to Canada in 2012 to become Director of Mobilization
- Appointed with Fellowship International February 2020
In his role with Fellowship International, Ron is responsible to teach and train Fellowship churches in the Greater-Toronto area as they implement Discovery Bible studies in their communities and seek to establish Disciple Multiplication Movements. The goal is to equip churches so that they can use these methods of outreach to connect with international students and their own neighbours. Ron also works with MissionPrep pre-field training, Impact (Intensive Cultural Training), and Plants (Language Acquisition Training).