Meet Charles Stone
Both Charles and his wife, Sherryl, have a heart for pastors and pastors’ wives. They’ve taught hundreds of pastors and their wives in the United States, Canada, Nicaragua, Colombia, and Mexico.
Charles earned an engineering degree from Georgia Tech, a Masters of Divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and a Doctorate of Ministry from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He has also begun another Master’s degree in Neuroleadership.
Charles has been professionally trained in these areas by these organizations:
• Life Coaching through the Professional Christian Coaching Institute
• Strategic Planning through Ministry Advantage (certified)
• Vision Clarity through the Church Unique Process (certified)
• Conflict Management through Peacemakers
Charles loves to fish, ride his recumbent bike, and go to the movies with Sherryl, his wife of 33 years. They have three grown children; Heather, married to Charlie, Joshua, married to Deborah, and Tiffany.
Charles is the lead pastor of West Park Baptist Church in London, ON.
• People Pleasing Pastors: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Approval Motivated Leadership (Inter-varsity Press)
• 5 Ministry Killers and How to Defeat Them (Inter-varsity Press)
• Daughters Gone Wild: Dads Gone Crazy (Inter-varsity Press)
Where book can be purchased: