FAIR establishes partnerships with Fellowship local churches, Fellowship regions or external organizations (both National and International) to accomplish or enhance its ministry, projects and programs. These partnerships are strategically developed with FAIRs mission to alleviate suffering and social injustice as the key focus. Desired outcomes of partnerships include but are not limited to:
- Increasing promotion of FAIR ministries, projects and programs within the local church.
- Providing education and action opportunities to churches and individuals.
- Providing services related to specific action opportunities for churches
- Providing a variety of avenues for impactful giving and participation
CURRENT FAIR PARTNERSHIPS
- Operation Mobilization
- Baptist Relief and Development (BReaD) Network
- Samaritan’s Purse (Lighthouse program)