Meet Maxine Lantz
Maxine lives in Cornwall, Ontario with her husband, Jim, who is a chaplain in a trucking
ministry. They are a blended family of three sons, four daughters (one deceased) and 10 grand-
children. She loves to quilt, and spend time with family and friends. She calls herself God’s typist, as that is all she has to do when He gives her the words.
God has provided the means to get these books published and they have traveled in Canada, and to the US, England, Australia, China and Tibet. Her books are often used as a daily devotional.
· Abundant Life (Westbow Press)
· Basking in the Sonshine (Westbow Press)
· Covenant of Care (Westbow Press)
· Flights of Fancy (Westbow Press)
· Grace and Glory (Infinity Publishing)
· Love Light (Infinity Publishing)
· Love on the Wing (Westbow Press)
· Power of Praise (Infinity Publishing)
· Rhyming Revelation (Westbow Press)
· All books are available as e-books
Prices if purchased from Fellowship:
$10.50 plus shipping.