About the Fellowship Foundation
Watch the Foundation video:
The Fellowship Foundation exists to allow you, your church or your organization to:
- Invest in the future of the Fellowship.
- Provide an opportunity for churches and donors to participate financially in Fellowship ministries into the future.
How will Foundation funds benefit the Fellowship?
- A portion of Foundation funds will be invested in church building projects and Fellowship ministries that require significant capital funds.
- Investment income will create cash flow to meet the needs of international, national, and regional ministries across Canada.
How can you be involved?
· Your donations and gifts will help fund the Fellowship and its causes for decades to come.
· To give the Fellowship community a vehicle for legacy planning and gifts that will benefit the Fellowship both now and for years to come.
· The Foundation can receive investment funds from individuals, churches or related ministry organizations and will offer a competitive rate of return.
* Donations and Legacy/Estate gifts are eligible for charitable tax receipts.
For more information contact
Gord Baptist using the form below.