The following criteria has been set for those wishing to be considered for inclusion as a Fellowship Author:
- The author must be a member of a Fellowship Baptist Church, an author outside of our Fellowship who has produced a work about the Fellowship, or an adherent of a Fellowship Church recommended by his or her pastor.
- The book can be fiction or nonfiction but must promote the cause of Christ.
- The book(s) should agree with the Statement of Faith of the Fellowship.
- The book should show writing excellence. Preference will be given to books that have gone through a rigorous editorial process by recognized professional editors. However, recognizing that excellence can be found outside of the above, consideration will also be given to works produced by non-royalty publishers.
- The book should have gone through the proper legal procedures and be published, have an ISBN, and copyrighted.